I grew up in Madison, surrounded by the real estate business. I had a relative who was very good at it, so, over the years, the family looked at me and wanted to know if I was going to get into the business. They thought I’d be a perfect fit. I knew that if he didn’t start then, I would most likely never do so. In 2006, I began my real estate career after working with the public in the retail and telecommunications industries.
I make the buying or selling process more enjoyable for the client by acting as a consultant or coach and helping guide them, especially if they are a first-time seller or buyer. Clients can be very unsure of the transaction process. I try to put them at ease and take the burden off of their shoulders as we move through it.
If you choose me as your REALTOR®, I will always be respectful of your time and work at your pace.
- Residential property sales including homes, condominiums, income properties, and vacant land
- Clear attention to skilled marketing and negotiations, experienced analysis of market trends and property values
- Proficiency and renowned credibility for resolving difficult transactions including short sales and foreclosures
- Associate Broker
- Licensee: Broker, State of Wisconsin
- National Association of REALTORS©
- Wisconsin REALTORS© Association
- Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS©
- REBAC Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of REALTORS®
“I just wanted to drop you an e-mail to tell you how much Christie and I appreciated the help and professionalism Dave exhibited during the sale of our existing home and purchase of a new one. The process was a trying one and Dave supplied a steady rock that we could rely on to get us through it. Now I have two people I would recommend to anyone when selling their house or searching for a new one. I was able to see the huge difference between the discount service providers and the services your firm provides and will never use those providers again. Thank you for recommending Dave and I hope this finds you in good health and great spirits (both emotionally and in consumption). Thank you again”
– Brian and Christie Van Handel