Powers Realty Group's 2017 Results
Now in our seventh year in business, Powers Realty Group has had the pleasure of serving more than 1500 families in Metro Milwaukee. We recognize how important it is to give back to the communities that give so much to all of us. Through our Love Local Foundation, we continue to provide for these communities, and I am proud to say we have just passed the $100,000 mark in local charitable contributions.
Powers Realty reached its best year in business in 2017 thanks to you. We share some of those outstanding results because of your devotion to our company:
- Powers Realty Group had its best year in business with nearly 200 Million in sales.
- Suzanne Powers had her personal best year in 2017 with 55 Million in sales.
- Suzanne Powers Realty Group had the highest Single Family Sale in Milwaukee County at 4424 North Lake Drive in Shorewood. Sold at $2,145,000.
- Suzanne Powers also had the highest sale off the water in Whitefish Bay with the sale of 4706 Wilshire Road for $1,535,000.
- Powers Realty Group growth in Million Dollar Sales in Mequon doubled from 2016 to 2017 with Powers selling over 16% of the Million Dollar homes in Mequon.
Powers Introduction into the West side of town has been remarkable. Powers Realty Group has the highest average sale price of any company in Wauwatosa and sold the 3rd highest sale price home at 625 North 72nd Street. Powers has seen a 500% growth in one year in Wauwatosa.
We are grateful for the privilege of serving our clients, for the ability to provide you with an unparalleled real estate experience and for the opportunity to continue to support the local communities we know and love.
Powers Realty Group is a distinctive boutique real estate broker focused on the needs of customers delivering exceptional results. We are the trusted local experts. Call us today about buying or selling your home.Call Suzanne Powers